Tender, flaky cod and roasted potatoes make a filling and easy meal the whole family will love. Serve with chopped romaine, baby spinach or arugula for a dose of green veggies. For a taco lunch the next day, chop up leftovers and spoon them into whole wheat tortillas.
- 1-1/2 pound very small potatoes
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt, divided
- 4 (5 to 6 ounce) boneless, skinless frozen Wild-Caught Atlantic Cod Fillets, thawed
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, toss together potatoes, 2 teaspoons of the oil and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
- Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, tossing once or twice, until almost tender, about 15 minutes.
- Push potatoes to one side of the baking sheet.
- Brush remaining oil on cod and season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Arrange on baking sheet next to potatoes.
- Roast until fish is just cooked through and opaque in the center, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges
- Nutritional Info: Per Serving: 230 calories (50 from fat), 6g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 32g carbohydrates, (6 g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 13g protein.