- 3 organic chicken breasts (I used thighs, my chicken part, of choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I used less oil)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup plain dairy free yogurt
- Juice from ½ lime
- Cut up chicken into bite-size cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and place chicken in skillet.
- Once pink is no longer showing, add honey, garlic, and lime juice.
- While chicken is cooking, make the dressing.
- Mashing an avocado in a bowl with a fork
- Add yogurt and lime juice and mix with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Once the chicken has finished cooking, remove from heat.
- Once it’s a bit cooler, put chicken cubes on skewers until skewers are full.
- Serve with dipping sauce.