- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling pan
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup grated sweet potato
- 1/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly oil a large sheet tray.
- In a bowl, mix turkey, onion, sweet potato, 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Form into four loaves
- Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- Bake on sheet tray for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss green beans with maple syrup, oil and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange on sheet tray next to meatloaves
- Roast until tender and meatloaves are cooked through (165°F), 20 to 25 minutes more.
Per Serving: 290 calories (100 from fat), 11g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 1120mg sodium,24g carbohydrates, (6 g dietary fiber, 13g sugar), 25g protein.