- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pork tenderloin or beef flank steak, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 red, orange, yellow and/or green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed with the side of a knife and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons expeller-pressed canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 6 flour tortillas (need gluten free? Click HERE)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken, peppers, onion, garlic, oil, chili powder and salt until evenly coated.
- Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through, stirring halfway through cooking.
- During last 5 minutes of baking, wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and place in the oven to warm.
- Divide fajita mixture among warm tortillas and serve.
Per Serving: 350 calories (110 from fat), 12g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 50mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 35g carbohydrates, (4 g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 24g protein.